Thursday 18 September 2014

My Khorne Daemon Army 2013

This is my Daemon Army of Khorne, 2013. It received a gold medal at my local Games Workshop store for 'Armies on Parade' 2013. It consists of 1 Bloodthirster ( modified from the Lord of the Rings Balrog), 1 Blood Cannon,  3 Daemon Prince's( two converted from Crypt Horrors), 5 Blood Crushers, 5 Flesh Hounds (Cold Ones with bloodletter riders), 1 Herald of Khorne (without a unit) and 192 Bloodletters divided into 8 units. The 8 units all differ in size and style from a Zombie unit lead by a bloodletter necromancer (15), a blue and purple unit (24), my first ever unit of 40 where I played around for the first time with moulds and converting, a unit of 40 where I corrected their posture and added moulded armour to make each one individual, a unit of 14 carrying spears and wearing armour, a unit of 21 with Bestigor bodies and bloodletter heads and moulded claws to cover their hoofs, a unit of 10 where I experimented with full body armour, and a unit of 28 of orthodox bloodletters (no conversions at all). I love Bloodletters and I am still building the army up.


In the Future I will be showing more of this Army in detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment